Re: [Nolug] Christmas party 2009

From: Chris Jones <techmaster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 18:43:37 +0000

There's a real good place on vets that would be a good spot, called Mr. Ed's Creole Grill, they've got a huge range of food, all the way from cheaper stuff like burgers and po-boys up to nicer things like steak and lobster. Everything is a home-cooked style and very good. The same guy owns Austin's on west esplanade and he also had a mr ed's poboy shop by lakeside somewhere. I think he also owned mr ed's fried chicken that closed down a few years ago. Just an idea.