Re: [Nolug] Document Management

From: Chris Jones <techmaster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 19:35:53 +0000

Sharepoint is awesome. A good open source one is KnowledgeTree. They really want you to get the paid version so the free open source one doesn't really have much documentation, but if you've set up forum software using php and mysql it's not too hard to figure out. They also have a forum where I think you can get some support, but anyways it's really slick. I highly recommend checking out KT.