Re: [Nolug] [Fwd: Network/Systems Engineer -NYC-#2762***REVISED***]

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 00:32:31 -0600

On 2009-12-03 14:57, Shannon Roddy wrote:
> $75k for New York city?

Why do you think there are so many trains heading into NYC every
morning?

Anyway, you'd need to have an equally-salaried working spouse and
live 2-3 hours from the City to be able to survive. The company I
work for wanted me to move up there in 2000, but I said no way.
Nine years later, I still work for them, with co-workers in Phoenix
and Philadelphia.

Besides, taxes are outrageously high in NY & NJ, and there are a
jillion things you just can't do up there. They've really perfected
the Nanny State.

--
scientia addo vereor