[Nolug] Looking for fast network access

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 20:26:14 -0600

I'm looking for some pointers to fast access in NO area, any info?

One of the companies operating at our film studio in Elmwood is looking for
a local access to utilize an uplink bandwidth of 10+ Mbit/s, preferably
faster.

They currently have temporary bonded T1 (3xT1) while awaiting for their
10Mbit line. (T1 setup works so and so...) and 10Mbit connection in Elmwood
industrial area seems not to realize.

BTW Cox is located 1.5 blocks away, but they think it is not feasible to
provide connectivity to our building (Building next to us does have cable
connectivity)

Petri