Re: [Nolug] Looking for fast network access

From: Jonathan Roberts <gremln007_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 08:18:36 -0600

Cox ran fiber to a location of mine before Katrina. We had an ATM circuit,
I believe, so it was very 'scalable' as needed. We had a few T1's worth of
bandwidth for voice and data. You might try asking Cox again. Their
business group used to be pretty good. I haven't dealt with them in a
number of years though.