Re: [Nolug] E- Readers

From: Michael Jeter <michael.damian.jeter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 12:48:35 -0500

Actually, as I am doing a paper on E-Readers, and I know about the
major players - kindle, iPad, Nook, and I see downloads of e-reader
software from Barnes & Noble and Amazon for Windows and Mac machines,
I wanted to know about all versions of e - readers and to include a
mention of Linux in my work.

Thanks for your help.

On 4/10/10, Chris Jones <techmaster@gmail.com> wrote:
> Then it wouldn't be a device, it would be software. You're wanting the
> linux equivalent to adobe reader.
>
> On Apr 10, 2010 7:09 AM, "Michael Jeter" <michael.damian.jeter@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> What I mean is an e-reader, a device for downloading and reading
> books, that runs off of linux, perhaps a reader that I could d/l to my
> computer.
>
> Thanks for your response.
>

> On 4/9/10, general.reikan@gmail.com <general.reikan@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Do you mean an e-reader for...
>> On Apr 9, 2010 4:46 PM, Michael Jeter
>> &lt;michael.damian.jeter@gmail.com<lt%3Bmichael.damian.jeter@gmail.com>
> &gt;
>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone know of, has anyone heard of E - Readers such as Kindle for
>> Linux?

Michael Damian Jeter
New Orleans, LA
Literacy, Music, and Democracy