Re: Grumpy Old Man says... (was Re: [Nolug] E- Readers)

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 15:52:49 -0500

Just as you surely want your students to make some bit of effort
before coming to you for help, we have every expectation that you
make some modicum of effort before coming to us.

If you are so Linux-illiterate that you don't even know what to
Google, then mention that; even Grumpy Old Man deeply conceals a
corn of sympathy.

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?