Re: [Nolug] ideas

From: Dustin Puryear <dustin_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:57:36 -0500

At 06:08 AM 10/21/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>From, that I think that some of things we could do are:
>
>1) Partnership with the universities around New Orleans (UNO, Tulane,
>Loyola, Xavier, Delgado,
>etc) to promote the fact that NOLUG exists, and that this is a group
>where they can further their
>interests and experience.

FYI, the BRLUG will be presenting to the LSU ACM chapter in November. You
guys should definitely do the same at NOLUG. Just call them up! Think about
it.. a room full of computer science students that can't afford development
tools for Windows. What could we say to these guys??

Regards, Dustin

---
Dustin Puryear <dustin@puryear-it.com>
Puryear Information Technology