Re: [Nolug] Weird Asterisk (Trixbox) issue

Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 23:05:28 -0500

On 6/20/2010 7:43 PM, Mischa D. Krilov wrote:
> Does ten digit dialing work? 1-504-555-1212? What about other area
> codes? 1-212-555-1212, say.

It didn't matter what number I was calling, it is was doing it.

I tracked down the issue. For some reason my provider was trying to
setup a t.38 session on calls to everything but 1-800 numbers. I had
to play around with the trunk settings to get that to stop.

Once that was corrected, I had one way audio. Apparently I didn't need
to have the Trixbox setup for NAT even though all the documentation said
it was required for systems behind firewalls.

Everything's working now...