Re: [Nolug] uninstalling apache2

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 17:51:26 -0500

I've been running RHEL CentOS servers for few years.
I have not had any major problems, but then on the other hand, I have mostly
stayed with basics.

I do agree RHEL/CentOS packages should be more up to date. There have been
some programs I could not get to work due to outdated libraries. Then on the
other hand, I was unable to get them running on anything else except 32-bit
ubuntu. For some missing utils and such, epel seems to be working repositry.

I always disable SELinux mostly because it is extremely annoying.