[Nolug] inkjet woes

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 20:07:19 -0500

Guys,

I have an HP Business Inkjet 1100 that doesn't like me. The yellow
cartridge ran out of ink, so I replaced it, but it still displays a
problem with that color and won't come out of error. I might have let
the thing sit with the yellow cartridge out of the machine for an
extended time, as up until the black ink ran out, I was able to print
using only that. I'm thinking that maybe the line had a bit of ink that
could have dried out when that slot was empty. I have no idea why it
didn't keep printing in black when I replaced that cartridge.

I haven't as of yet tried any of the utilities that may or may not come
with the Windows drivers (it's connected to my Linux box, duh).

Minister of the Gospel and Linux Consultant
http://joeykelly.net
504-239-6550