Re: [Nolug] suggestions for workstation

From: jdtiede_at_bellsouth.net
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 17:29:00 -0500

I have installed RH 8.0 running on an Athlon 1600+ and it work just fine (except that I can no longer access the internet--something about ppp-compress-2 not found), but the speed is good. Installation is easy. If you want to borrow my discs and try it out, let me know. I'll probably be gone Friday and Saturday, back Sunday morning.