RE: [Nolug] idiotic gig

From: Andy Adgate <adgate_at_sstar.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 08:51:39 -0500

Too bad most managers won't say the same. As far as emulation goes, try
GNS3. It incorporates Qemu quite nicely. You have to provide your own IOS,
IPS, PIX, ASA or even JunOS, but those are pretty easy to find if you dig.
There's also really good documentation on how to set it up. Check out this
quick start document.

http://geexhq.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/simulating-network-lab.pdf

You really don't need clunky hardware to learn anymore.

Andy

Guess this ends my 4 year lurking spree.