[Nolug] Need a little help, server side :)

From: Curtis \ <kman922002_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 19:37:29 -0500

Well, earlier today, I got bored and decided "Hey, i'm going to bash as root
and snoop through other user's Firefox history". After browsing all my
user's histories on my laptop, its come to the point that I seriously need
to setup a web filter on this laptop, which brings me to the question: How
might I deal with these pesky users and redirect them to something more
meaningful than porn and 4chan without using more than one pc?

--
- cSc