Re: [Nolug] Ubuntu

From: Jess Planck <jesse.planck_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 19:10:09 -0500

I can testify to that. M1-A1 tank gunnery target systems work exactly like the old 80's Star Wars arcade (I had that Orson Scott Card - Ender feeling), and they drove like a go-cart (I got one to 67 mph downhill at Ft. Knox without busting a track). It's the loader that has the hard job although everything is well located like the knee switch for the door (I think my time was under 15 sec with 105m shell).

Unfortunately my Ubuntu experience is lacking, but I may be converting a WinXP machine I use for training since it seems to be suffering from Windows rot and I rather install Ubuntu than try to fix it. I only need a Firefox browser (kiosk mode FTW)

:P

Jess