Re: [Nolug] T-mobile satisfaction?

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 07:55:19 -0500

There are no good operators here in U.S.
I've used most of them available in this area for the past 10 years.

Both carriers now carry Android phones and do cripple them to a degree
like any other phones they carry.

Verizon Pros: Reasonably good voice coverage in rural areas.
Verizon Cons: Too many to list. Most prominent is the extreme control
and censorship

T-Mo Pros: GSM, HSPA in cities Not awfully expensive (depends on the needs)
T-Mo Cons: Spotty coverage in some cities such as New Orleans (Unless
it has improved since the latest tower upgrades), Non-motorola Android
phones.