Re: [Nolug] Low power, compact linux box

From: Jonathan Roberts <gremln007_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 21:07:37 -0500

Yep, agreed. I have used a few of these as Windows desktops. No issues
doing basic office work (email, office and a few other average apps). They
are supposed to be good for getting media to a TV too but I haven't tried
that. Lots of horsepower compared to a PC from a couple of years ago, as
you said.