[Nolug] Fwd: New Orleans Invitation

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 18:18:02 -0600

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: New Orleans Invitation
Date: Mon November 29 2010 5:14 pm
From: "Liz Estabrooks" <lestabrooks@sans.org>
To: joey@joeykelly.net

Dear NOLUG members,

As you may know, the SANS Sec East 2011 training conference quickly
approaches. https://www.sans.org/security-east-2011/ Before we know it,
January 20 will be upon us and day 1 will open.

I am reaching out to you about this event in hopes that you'll extend a
personal invitation from SANS to your chapter members to attend. We are
offering a 10% discount to your association members. While this discount
can be used at any time between now and January 20, please let your
members know that this discount is good alongside any other discount.
This can add up to some very nice savings - especially if they register
early.

If your members register by December 8, they receive the first Early Bird
Discount of $400. If they register between December 8 and December 22,
they will receive a $250 Discount. Either of these, added with the 10%
discount, can add up to a nice savings. In these tight economic times,
that can make a difference for anyone's training budget. In addition,
please also remind them that the hotel discount for the Sheraton New
Orleans ends December 28.

Good news for tight budgets: In 2010 Zagats named New Orleans as the most
affordable dining city in the US!

I am attaching a one-page flyer for use in distribution to your members.
If you or others have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.

Important: please let your members know they will need to use the discount
code of SENOLUG to receive the 10% discount.

Please feel free to share this invitation with other NOLUG groups, in the
event we missed one that you feel may be of interest.

All the best,

Liz

Elizabeth Estabrooks, Director of Course Development

SANS Institute <http://www.sans.org> http://www.sans.org

Phone-541-523-7563; Fax-1-541-610-1531; Cell-541-519-8724 (Pacific Time)

Register now for SANS Cyber Defense Initiative 2010, December 10-17,
Washington DC!

25 in-depth courses, vendor expo, bonus extra sessions:
<http://www.sans.org/info/64628> http://www.sans.org/info/64628

"The SANS class stands out above the rest because of the subject matter
experts who teach the classes and labs." Shirlee Eitel-Birgham, State of
Nevada