Re: [Nolug] Android phone?

From: Barrington Womble <stigwom_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 12:52:14 -0600

Telephone and Google contacts are the same - Google contacts have a phone
number field. This is used by Android phones

On Dec 15, 2010 12:40 PM, "Joey Kelly" <joey@joeykelly.net> wrote:

On 12/15/2010 10:57 AM, B. Estrade wrote:

> My wife has an EVO. I would say that the inability t...
Hrm? Oh, you mean telephone contacts, and not Gmail contacts (or do they
merge?). I should think that anything I have to back up could be done with
rsync and shell scripts (but I have no idea what's on the phones, as I've
never even touched one heretofore).

Minister of the Gospel and Linux Consultant
http://joeykelly.net
504-239-6550