Re: [Nolug] freshmeat.net: DeLi Linux 0.1

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 19:34:18 -0600

Joey,
    This is wonderful! One of the problems I've had at my school is
that distros such as Redhat now require well over a gig of hard drive
space, which is far more than is available on most of these old
donated machines. Now maybe I can set up a bunch as standalones.
Thanks for the tip.
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com
http://www.originsresource.org