Re: [Nolug] Fw: new credit cards

From: general.reikan_at_gmail.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 13:35:01 -0600

Quite a few of the restaurants and bars in my neighborhood don't take anything but cash.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Jan 28, 2011 1:23 PM, Ron Johnson &lt;ron.l.johnson@cox.net&gt; wrote:

On 01/28/2011 01:08 PM, general.reikan@gmail.com wrote:

&gt; Why I would want to put my passport, much less my financial

&gt; information, on an RFID chip is beyond me. I guess it's time to make

&gt; a little tin foil hat for my wallet.

US Passport Cards (valid -- as identification and -- "only for

international land and sea travel between the US, Canada, Mexico and

the Caribbean") come in a foil-lined Tyvek sleeve.

&gt; Whatever happened to good old fashioned cash?

&gt;

Less convenient...

--
"The normal condition of mankind is tyranny and misery."
Milton Friedman