Re: [Nolug] Fw: new credit cards

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 13:49:05 -0600

That doesn't contradict what I wrote, since "convenience" and "cost"
are literally orthogonal, but in practice usually inverse.

Businesses who take credit cards post the processing fees as a
"sales expense".

Besides, "cash only" lets you pocket more and report less.

--
"The normal condition of mankind is tyranny and misery."
Milton Friedman