Re: [Nolug] Arrogant Linux

From: Dustin Hinton <cyberduttin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 09:34:52 -0600

Yeah..that guy is an idiot.. Linux should just be "the collective"... The truth is each distro brings something cool and innovative(ok, well most distro's) to the table.. Not one distro can define "Linux"... That's what makes this whole thing awesome.. Made for the people, by the people... The debian people have been getting more and more arrogant.. It's annoying..

Thank you,
Dustin Hinton