Re: [Nolug] Fwd: Boxee User Meetups This Week in Richmond, Atlanta, New Orleans, and Austin

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 21:04:49 -0600

On Mon March 7 2011 4:45 pm, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> I thought some folks on the list might be interested...

Since I can't seem to get any actual non-marketing info from their site
without signing up...

What OS does that thing run/run on?

All this "free" content... where does it come from? Downloads on cbs.com, or
russian torrent sites?

What happens to users when the company gets hauled into court and forced to
turn over their user database?

What actually free alternative projects exist?

Does it come with a pony?

Minister of the Gospel and Linux Consultant
http://joeykelly.net
504-239-6550