Re: [Nolug] Fwd: Boxee User Meetups This Week in Richmond, Atlanta, New Orleans, and Austin

From: Jonathan Roberts <gremln007_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 10:08:11 -0600

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxee has gobs of info. Lifehacker has done
many stories on it too. In the past, I used it for Netflix, Hulu and
playing local video files. It probably does more now..

It runs on Mac/Linux/Windows.

It is similar to Roku, AppleTV, Google TV and others. They have all pro's
and con's in my experience.

When I used it, you provided your email address to download the software. I
don't think they have any other user details on file.

Hope that helps.
Jonathan