Re: [Nolug] sheer stupidity

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 09:37:19 -0500

Based upon Daniel 12:8-9 (I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked,
“My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?” He replied, “Go your
way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time
of the end."), and the fact that leaders have been acting foolishly and
short-sightedly since the beginning of time, I'd say that Daniel 12:4 is
pretty OT.

Anyway, Daniel 12:11-12 says that something apocalyptic would happen 3
years, 7 months and 26 days after the Temple was destroyed, but... we're
still here.

On 04/08/2011 04:59 AM, Jerry Rushe wrote:
> Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even
> to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be
> increased.
>
> God did not say men would be smarter!
> On Apr 7, 2011 7:10 PM, "Joey Kelly"<joey@joeykelly.net> wrote:
>>
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-12983734
>>
>> The Frenchies want to force all websites to store passwords in plaintext.
> With
>> all the data breaches going on, can't they figure out that having
> everyone's
>> plaintext passwords stolen is a lot worse than having hashed credentials
>> snatched?
>>
>> Stupid, stupid, stupid.

corrupt."