Re: [Nolug] Fwd: We need a Cisco Wi-Fi "go to" Engineer for an ongoing project in your area.

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 22:59:01 -0500

I see....
So it was just confusing to me to see the "Pay rate" indicated as a tax
form. Especially since there are pay rate categories, like with government
stuff. The categories have certain names numbers or letters (I think it was
letters) which in turn can be associated with the actual pay rate.

And yes. I do appreciate job postings. At any day I might need one addition
to the ones I already have.