Re: [Nolug] They say that no good turn goes unpunished...

From: Jerry Wilborn <jerrywilborn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 11:04:28 -0500

Well, FWIW, I like ya.

Aside, it's funny you mention the "everyone has a voice". Right now the
tech media (Wired, etc) seem to be fascinated with the polar ideas of "total
anonymity" (Christopher Pool, Craig Newmark) vs "total accountability" (Mark
Zuck, Jimmy Whales to some extent). It'll be interesting to see how society
coalesces around these ideas as the internet becomes deeper embedded in
social activities (
http://blog.programmableweb.com/2011/04/08/dating-made-easier-for-foursquare-fans/
).

Jerry Wilborn