Re: [Nolug] Why you shouldn't be afraid of asking geeks about taxes and the law

From: Scott Cotton <scott_at_nscotton.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 17:15:28 -0500

Oh yeah I have experience with 1099s as well. I said talk to an attorney or
cpa because they have more of a overall picture of the tax code than me or
anyone else who has not studied finance or the law. Just because you go to a
website and read some information about taxes etc.. does not make you an
instant expert. An expert will find stuff that you missed or just plan
didn't see. =)