Re: [Nolug] ISP failover w/DNS

From: Chris Jones <techmaster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 13:43:03 -0500

I kind of figured that was the case, as I've never seen a failover router
that didn't have a built in forwarder. But in the case where you didn't
have any other option, I was thinking the first way to list the DNS servers
would probably give you the least amount of delay at least. Like I said,
purely hypothetical, though. You're probably right though, I bet every
router that does failover does this already.