[Nolug] This Thursday's topic

From: Joey Kelly <geek_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: 19 Nov 2002 06:25:47 -0600

As mentioned earlier, I will be giving a talk on setting up SpamAssassin
to filter out junk mail. Also I will demonstrate how to use ssh to
tunnesl through a firewall to connect to a windows box running vnc, if
someone will bring a windows laptop to the meeting.

--Joey

On Tue, 2002-11-19 at 17:02, bad-magic-number wrote:
> Okay, after the mix up of last week, its been straightened out. This
> Thursday, November 21, 2002 in MATH 102 at 19:30. I believe that Joey
> was going to give a talk on something and I was going to be bring in my
> older Mac with MacOSX on it for y'all to ooooo and awwwww at.
>
> BYOB... Glowsticks at the door... Music provided by me.
> Jeremy
>

> yeah, right...

Linux consultant in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
http://kellynet.dhs.org
---
Every cloud has a silver lining (except for the mushroom-shaped ones,
which have a lining of iridium and strontium-90).
+-+-+-+-
I Pledge Allegiance
To the Flag
That Appears on my Desktop Startup Screen.
And to the Monopoly
For Which it Stands;
One Operating System
Over All,