Re: [Nolug] Re: MetairieComputers.com for Sale

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 14:03:48 -0500

Honestly, what culture does N.O. have? Saying "yat", "dawlin",
"momanem" and "Who Dat?" Flashing tits at strangers while inebriated?

There's Jazz, but there Jazz in *lots* of cities. All the ambitious one
left 80 years ago for St Louis, Chicago & NYC.

How much do Bon Jovi, Kid Rock, John Mellencamp, Robert Plan, Tom Jones,
Cyndi Lauper, etc, etc (all of whom played at the 2011 Jazz Fest) have
to do with New Orleans jazz and heritage?

Yes, there's good food, but you can't base a sustainable economy off of
that... :(

On 06/08/2011 11:15 AM, Clint Billedeaux wrote:
> Sorry B,
>
> I wasn't trying to criticize you missing the place. Hell, missing it is
> understandable. Music, food, enough culture to turn the moon into

corrupt."