Re: [Nolug] "Debian kFreeBSD is a toy OS, people really shouldn't misunderstand that"

From: B. Estrade <estrabd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 15:47:45 -0500

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 01:37:52PM -0500, Joey Kelly wrote:
> http://bsd.slashdot.org/story/11/07/16/0020243/Lennart-Poettering-BSD-Isnt-Relevant-Anymore?utm_source=rss1.0&utm_medium=feed
>
> What I've been saying all along (about BSDebian).

All this sounds like flame bait to me. Debian kFreeBSD is GNU userland
on top of the FreeBSD kernel, which is clearly just one of those
things you do to see if it can be done. I read the interview TFA
links, and it sounds to me like this has more to do with the desktop
and tired old Linux zealotry.

Brett