Re: [Nolug] MEETING TIME AND LOCATION

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: 22 Nov 2002 04:19:24 -0600

On Wed, 2002-11-20 at 19:31, bad-magic-number wrote:
> > You mean "hurl" and "blech", since it's based on that evil FreeBSD?
>
> I'll enjoy the greater degree of freedom the BSD license... ;)

Freedom for MSFT to appropriate the code.

> And yes, there are chics where BSD came from, Berkeley, which leads to

Do women in Berkley yet acknowledge that Daniel Ortega isn't El
Presidente of Nicaragua?

> the following:
>
> > > BYOB... Glowsticks at the door... Music provided by me.
> >
> > Soooo, chicks will be coming?
>
> Yeah, but they don't do that whole Penguin thing... The like the bad
> boy appeal of the Daemon and stylishness of the Apples.

Cute, cuddly birds or obnoxious guys that poke sticks in your
arse. Hmmm? Which would I pick? Can't beat you on the Apple
anti-establishment image, though.

> Of course, BEING MARRIED you shouldn't care. ;)

But I do, and for a very honorable (and politically correct) reason:
diversity.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.     mailto:ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson  |
| "they love our milk and honey, but preach about another    |
|  way of living"                                            |
|    Merle Haggard, "The Fighting Side Of Me"                |