Re: [Nolug] MEETING TIME AND LOCATION

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 08:00:49 -0800 (PST)

It pains me to hold a mostly different personal opinion than that of a man who would quote the
great Merle Haggard...oh, well to each his own.

mama tried,
Brett

--- Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-11-20 at 19:31, bad-magic-number wrote:
> > > You mean "hurl" and "blech", since it's based on that evil FreeBSD?
> >
> > I'll enjoy the greater degree of freedom the BSD license... ;)
>
> Freedom for MSFT to appropriate the code.
>
> > And yes, there are chics where BSD came from, Berkeley, which leads to
>
> Do women in Berkley yet acknowledge that Daniel Ortega isn't El
> Presidente of Nicaragua?
>
> > the following:

> > > Soooo, chicks will be coming?
> >
> > Yeah, but they don't do that whole Penguin thing... The like the bad
> > boy appeal of the Daemon and stylishness of the Apples.
>
> Cute, cuddly birds or obnoxious guys that poke sticks in your
> arse. Hmmm? Which would I pick? Can't beat you on the Apple
> anti-establishment image, though.
>
> > Of course, BEING MARRIED you shouldn't care. ;)
>
> But I do, and for a very honorable (and politically correct) reason:
> diversity.
>
> --
> +------------------------------------------------------------+
> | Ron Johnson, Jr. mailto:ron.l.johnson@cox.net |
> | Jefferson, LA USA http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson |
> | |
> | "they love our milk and honey, but preach about another |
> | way of living" |
> | Merle Haggard, "The Fighting Side Of Me" |

=====
public BrettDEstrade(){
 this.email="estrabd(at)yahoo(dot)com";
 this.url1="http://www.brettsbsd.net/";
 this.eFax="(253)484-8755";
 this.iM ="YMsg(estrabd),ICQ(46248888),AIM(bz743)";
 this.misc ="A.M.D.G.";
}