Re: [Nolug] "Debian kFreeBSD is a toy OS, people really shouldn't misunderstand that"

From: Gilberto Martins <gsilva.martins_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 15:36:06 -0300

Hi people.

Guess it is a good moment to bring back a very good document that has
been really useful to me, the Linux Advocacy. It is written mainly to
Linux users, but may be used in several situations. In it
(http://www.datasync.com/~rogerspl/Advocacy-HOWTO-6.html) can be read:
- Respect the use of other operating systems. While Linux is a
wonderful platform, it does not meet everyone's needs.
- There will be cases where Linux is not the answer. Be the first to
recognize this and offer another solution.

I am working with Linux today, but some other OSs also. I am learning
to "ride" it, although it is not exactly confortable to be configured.
But it is effective.

It was just to remember some Linux foundations.

Thanks !!!

Gilberto Martins