Re: [Nolug] for all you brainy types...

From: Chris Jones <techmaster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 21:15:04 -0500

I have a unique way of looking at things that most good computer techs seem
to have in common. I haven't spoken to anybody over in India who thinks in
this way. In other words, their grasp of underlying technologies seems to
be pretty low, and their troubleshooting skills typically involve reading
from a script and following a flow chart.