Re: [Nolug] for all you brainy types...

From: Shannon Roddy <sroddy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 13:46:49 -0500

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 9:10 AM, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:

> That's pretty racist.

Seriously? The statement that I find it very difficult to communicate with
most Indians on the phone while in a noisy server room is racist? I find
that it is nearly impossible to understand Indian accents on the phone, even
without a ton of background noise. I seriously don't think I am alone in
the sentiment that Indian accents are very difficult to understand. Go back
and read what I said. I never said Indians are incompetent, or Indians are
blah blah blah... I just said I appreciate the fact that my support dollars
are going to people I can actually communicate with when needed and happen
to be competent also.

If you are accusing me of being racist, you are mistaken and I am offended.