Re: [Nolug] COBOL

From: Clint Billedeaux <clint_at_fastbadge.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 15:06:49 -0500

After spending a couple hours looking online, I'm convinced that learning
COBOL is going to be a costly adventure. It might have been worth the time
and money to pay someone to guide me through learning it, but getting set up
to get any hands on experience is expensive. I looked at a few Open Source
initiatives, but still...