Re: [Nolug] Nook Color vs Kindle Fire

From: Clint Billedeaux <clint_at_fastbadge.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 11:45:17 -0500

I am definitely curious about the planned limitations on the Kindle Fire.
 Clearly, a low cost tablet can be a benefit to a consumer if it's of
comparable technology and having a captive market is a boon to Amazon. The
question for me is what are the exact limitations of the Fire? It sounds
like it's a great deal and over the life of the device, I probably would buy
a considerable number of products from Amazon...I've only seen the nook
color, but considering the array of products from Amazon...including online
storage of non-Kindle documents and media files that can be synced with the
Fire I am tempted to take a long look this Christmas at the Kindle Fire.