Re: [Nolug] Nook Color vs Kindle Fire

From: B. Estrade <estrabd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 09:32:46 -0500

On Sat, Oct 01, 2011 at 09:39:57AM -0500, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> Any opinions on a Nook Color vs Kindle Fire? (The latter is not out yet
> obviously but curious what others think).

I have only experience with the current Kindle, and I my only opinion
is that if you want an ereader, go with something like the Kindle and
it's e-ink technology. An ereader is meant to be a reader, not a
tablet. If Amazon figured out how to make color e-ink and make it into
a touch screen, then more power to them.

Brett

--
B. Estrade <estrabd@gmail.com>