[Nolug] XP over 7 on VirtualBox

From: Clint Billedeaux <clint_at_fastbadge.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 13:58:27 -0500

So we're using VirtualBox to run our XP machines on some new hardware. The
new hardware of course is running Windows 7.

My question is what version of Linux would you recommend...if we were to
strip Windows 7 off these machines of course. It has to be stable (linux, I
know, but there are some crappy distros out there that I'd like to avoid if
possible) and it must NOT get in the way of some specialty printers we use.
 The printers and our old software is the #1 reason we're keeping XP.

Thanks guys.
Clint