Re: [Nolug] Amazon EC2 and ssh

From: Brad Bendily <bendily_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 13:29:44 -0500

It sounds like it's kicking off a "screen" terminal. With screen you
have the ability to
mirror a session. I don't have access to an ec2 session, but my guess
is they're using screen.
With the default screen you have multiple independent sessions but maybe
amazon's custom terminal won't allow that?

bb

--
Have Mercy & Say Yeah