[Nolug] Is there such a thing as an Ethernet hub which is so

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 04:05:29 -0600

small that it can sip power from "regular" Ethernet?

The problem is that where I have one RJ-45 Ethernet jack, I need to plug
in two devices.

Yes, I could connect a cheap 5-port hub, but that requires Yet Another
Wall Wart and Yet Another Little Box On The Desk.

Yes, there's Power Over Ethernet, but then (a) you're talking serious
coin and (b) that just move the Little Box and Wall Wart from point A to
point B.

Thanks

--
Vegetarians eat vegetables, Humanitarians frighten me.