Re: [Nolug] Systems Engineer (Unix/Linux)

From: Gilberto Martins <gsilva.martins_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 07:05:58 -0300

Anyway, I still think it is odd.
I do not use Windows, thus I have no Word installed (Office via wine
is really not the same, nor correct if I do not have to pay for it).
Yes, I can write in OOffice and save in Word format. But everybody
knows that this file read in Office most always is not okay, or well
formated.
Worst, MS Office format is not a world standard. PDF is.

Gilberto Martins