[Nolug] high-level javascript guy

From: Dustin Hinton <cyberduttin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 15:37:05 -0500

(this came from my friend.. Email me if you want to apply)

My friend's startup is looking for a high-level javascript guy, do you or your brother know anybody? Here are the basics ...

We are pushing the browser to the limits and need someone to help us push harder and squeeze more performance and functionality out of the front end.
We aren't about just building a product, we want to build the best. That goes for the code inside the application.
Our stack is: heroku//rails 3.1//Ember.js//jQuery//crossfilter//D3//twitter bootstrap. And no, we don't support old browsers ;)
If that sounds like you apply away.

Also, he put together a good little test that kind of illustrates more of what they're looking for https://gist.github.com/5df922cabed4efaaceb8.

Thank you,
Dustin Hinton