Re: [Nolug] playing a movie

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 00:34:53 -0500

KISS. I keep music in this folder structure:
   $HOME/music/[artist_name]/[album_name]/[seq]_song_name

Then using (super spiffy + handy) symbolic links, I "connect" albums to
genres:
   $HOME/music/genre/rock|country|blues|orchestral|pop...

--
"There is usually only a limited amount of damage that can be
done by dull or stupid people. For creating a truly monumental