[Nolug] Linux/UNIX position at Stennis

From: Bart Pittari <pittari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 09:21:13 -0500

This came across my email. I don't know who the client is. If anyone is
interested, just email the person listed.

*The job description below details the qualifications and experience needed
for the ideal candidate. I am anticipating our client moving quickly on
this, I would appreciate an email or call my number listed below as soon as
possible.*

*Title: Mid-level UNIX/Linux Engineer, RHEL exp pref.*
*Duration: 6 month contract to hire*
*Location: Stennis, MS*
* *
*UNIX/Linux Engineer, RHEL exp pref.*
* *
*Education/Experience/SkillsBachelors Degree from an accredited college or
university with five years of related experience. Equivalents: High School
diploma with nine years of specialized experience in related field, or
Associates Degree with seven years of experience, or Mas*

*I can be reached at 1-800-617-6172 ext 4341. If you prefer to contact me
via email my address is sstalcup@tcml.com. You can also visit our website,
www.tcml.com. It will help you learn more about us. If you are not
qualified for this position, please accept my apologies. However, if you
know someone who is qualified and would be interested in this position,
please pass this message along; I would be very grateful for the referral.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.*
*
Sincerely,
 *
*Stephen Stalcup*

*The Computer Merchant, Ltd. (TCM)*

*95 Longwater Circle*

*Norwell, MA 02061
Office: 800-617-6172
www.tcml.com*

* *
*Who is The Computer Merchant, LTD?*
* *
*For over three decades, The Computer Merchant, Ltd., (TCM), has earned
national recognition as an Information Technology & Software Engineering
staffing and solutions provider. TCM specializes in Enterprise Technology
contract assignments, direct-hire, project teams, SOW project solutions and
manages service programs. TCM's clients are represented by Technologists
like you who we have place over the years with Fortune 500,
mid-to-small/medium sized business, as well as DOD, Federal, State and
Local government clients. TCM's maturity in the staffing industry has
enabled TCM to offer our contractors a wide range of employment
opportunities nationally, regionally and locally throughout the United
States. TCM is continuously recognized for successfully recruiting and
delivering quality and value to the Technologists that we place with our
customers. Our ability to service the consultants and clients that we work
with is powered by our centralized technical recruiting and sales
organization, coupled with our ability to recruit candidates from our
extensive database of technical professionals. TCM's mission is to be
recognized as a leader in our industry, deliver outstanding services to the
technical professionals and customers that we serve, and be viewed as
partners to our consultants and clients.*