Re: [Nolug] Cheap BenQ MID S6's, 24/hr only

From: Mark A. Hershberger <mah_at_everybody.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:36:16 -0400

On 08/27/2012 09:16 AM, Joey Kelly wrote:
> You raise an interesting and scary point... who's to say that the Chinese Army
> isn't backdooring all these cheap little devices we keep seeing?

That ship has sailed:
http://www.techspot.com/news/48817-china-not-responsible-for-us-military-chip-backdoor.html

Of course, as the story points out, sometimes it is hard to tell if the
"back door" is malicious or legitimate debugging.

But my tinfoil hat is securely attached.

--
http://hexmode.com/
Human evil is not a problem.  It is a mystery.  It cannot be solved.