Re: [Nolug] Cheap BenQ MID S6's, 24/hr only

From: Curtis Smith <kman922002_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:12:05 -0500

Yes, it runs red hate probably riddled with crap, but as I said...

If you can generate an image for x86..it will run on this.

Debian, arch, gentoo (rofl), ubuntu, xp, etc so on and so forth.

Also does anyone want to snag one of these for me and pickup cash from shogun while I'm at work all day? I'd greatly appreciate it. Shredded my debit card last week. Blank check in the wild and not really any way to stop it besides locking my account down. Not to mention shogun does not offer direct deposit

Sent from my Palm Pixi on T-Mobile